The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What is the pallet wall for DMC? I'm having trouble figuring out how it's used at a reception. (This is why I would never be of any help as a decorator.)
Something like this that goes behind them at their head table. It is a pain in the hinder. My sister is doing a sign for it. She wanted that fancy lit sign but my son said no. It’s the in thing right now.
IMG_1460.jpeg

Thanks Janie. How’s your weather today, any sun? We’ve had a a lot of wind so it feels like a hair dryer in the late afternoon.
The temperature is perfect, around 78. We were supposed to be sunny, but it's been very overcast. I'm not complaining, I'll get enough of the sun this summer.

Something like this that goes behind them at their head table. It is a pain in the hinder. My sister is doing a sign for it. She wanted that fancy lit sign but my son said no. It’s the in thing right now.
View attachment 3801229

Cool, hope you'll have to share a picture of the one you guys are making so we can see it!

Cool, hope you'll have to share a picture of the one you guys are making so we can see it!
I will. It is going to be way more rustic than the one I posted. She was helping with it today. Her mom is coming this next weekend and we’re putting her to work too. I told Alisha not to tell her or she might back out.:lol: We’re going shopping first and getting wedding flowers so we can get them behind us.

I think we just had a very slight earthquake tremor. :eek: Boys won today 5/2. In their conference they are now 7/3. Last year they ended up 8/10. With 8 games to go things are looking good for the playoffs. Only one of the upcoming teams (double header) looks pretty tough. The other games look quite winnable.

I think we just had a very slight earthquake tremor. :eek: Boys won today 5/2. In their conference they are now 7/3. Last year they ended up 8/10. With 8 games to go things are looking good for the playoffs. Only one of the upcoming teams (double header) looks pretty tough. The other games look quite winnable.
I read yesterday that you have had more than 50 aftershocks since the quake.

That's enough of the tremors!

Good for the boys, they're doing great :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom