The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Awesome....sounds like a great day!! Are you doing homemade pizza?

Yes, homemade. I'll get the dough made up and then we'll top it with probably anything & everything.

Every once in a while, we'll try a restaurant pizza but we always come back to the conclusion that we like our homemade ones better (they're definitely cheaper).

When do I get to put your new chicks in the newsletter?
pop.gif

Maybe next week
jumpy.gif

Maybe it's time for another visit?

When we were kids, my parents used to bring us out here (from our home in KS) for vacations. I never thought I'd be living here, but DH & I really like it. I can see how people that move away would miss it.

Come back this summer and I'll give you a complimentary round of golf at our course!
We've been talking about out for the Beartrap Music Festival up in Casper. We used to come back more regularly because my previous work gave me 6 weeks off each year and we would take it in July and August given that the only other season in Wyoming is winter ... hahaha. The first time I visited Wyoming, I fell in love with it so much so that I went home, quit my job ad moved and completely changed the direction of my entire life.

I have to admit to having never played any sort of golf beyond putt putt golf, which could make for a humorous day for other to watch.
big_smile.png

We've been talking about out for the Beartrap Music Festival up in Casper. We used to come back more regularly because my previous work gave me 6 weeks off each year and we would take it in July and August given that the only other season in Wyoming is winter ... hahaha. The first time I visited Wyoming, I fell in love with it so much so that I went home, quit my job ad moved and completely changed the direction of my entire life.

I have to admit to having never played any sort of golf beyond putt putt golf, which could make for a humorous day for other to watch.
big_smile.png
Casper? Shoot, you'd be a lot closer to Debby than I am if you visited there, but we could kinda meet in the middle......she could head north and I could head south.......

Jamie had the best description of Wyoming when one of his out-of-state friends was talking to him about it. Jamie said, "It's kinda like participating in a track meet - hours and hours of looking around blankly and yawning, then a brief flash of 'Holy Cow! Did you SEE that? WOW!'"
lau.gif

Thanks for the summary, could you do this weekly for those of us who can't keep up?  ;)

I think that's a great idea! Although hopefully I can start to keep up now that one of my jobs is finally over.

Yep, he got here Thursday! Yesterday he went with DH to Casper to pick up some stuff for the golf course...today, he's all mine :D

I think we're going to go into town and poke around, he hasn't seen much of it (other than the old historic prison last year). Then tonight we're making everyone's favorite for dinner...pizza!

Sounds like so much fun! Have a great time and enjoy every minute. Homemade pizza is the best.

Yes, homemade. I'll get the dough made up and then we'll top it with probably anything & everything.

Every once in a while, we'll try a restaurant pizza but we always come back to the conclusion that we like our homemade ones better (they're definitely cheaper).

Are you using your pizza crust recipe you have posted in the baking thread...I want to try that. I did find a really good one a couple weeks ago so need to write that one down, it's pretty close to yours. I made your cookies just now, I hope the calories don't count as you said cuz I ate 3
1f606.png

Back
Top Bottom