The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

So much to catch up on....with which to catch up.... you know what I mean!

Jae, you got the little boogers who were causing havoc in your aviary, but did you find all the places they might be getting through? I'd worry about that, I think, but we know I'm a worrier - it's what I do and I'm darn good at it, too!! ;) I would hate to see you lose anymore little finches. I know how much you love them all. Oh, and I have never, EVAH had an Orpington go broody, doggone it!

Teila, you are one step closer to "going home" and I'm tickled for you!! I know you had some stuff you wanted to get done but couldn't until the critters were out of the way, so I know that, plus their safe arrival, is a load off your shoulders.

Sour, it's okay, really...I like an occasional cup of coffee with my birthday cake!

Howdy, Scott!

Guess what I discovered? If you are typing a reply and want to go back to the original post for reference, you can just go! You don't get that "are you sure you want to leave this page dummy because all your hard work could disappear" message. You just go. Then after you find the post you wanted to check, you can just scroll to the bottom of the page and your typed message is there, just grayed out. Click on any blank area of the post and it comes back dark and you can keep on typing! Finally.....something about this new set up I actually LIKE and can understand!

Thankfully my life currently is the same old stuff, so nothing to catch up on with me. Next week, my chicks are shipped and my eggs are hatching, than I will have more chaos.

Blooie, sometimes I abandon a post that I'm writing, I find it annoying it continues to haunt me until I delete it, though sometimes my fingers hit the wrong button and I lose everything I have typed, so it does have its uses.

Back
Top Bottom