The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

lost another of my younger layers

So sorry about your ongoing problems and another loss :hugs. Fox are stealth, they can come and go quiet and quick and not just at night.

We keep getting heat, humidity soaring and thunderstorms. Weather has just given us bullet proof crabgrass. Can't find any product that kills it - though their containers all say so. Bah humbug

Same here - hot, humid and daily thunderstorms - and instead of cooling things off, the rain just increases the humidity.
Crabgrass looks like a lawn when it's cut ;)

Oh no! I was wondering how you were going with your darn predators. Have you had any luck catching anymore?

I wish I could give you some rain. In every footstep in the mud is a puddle, and there's even algae growing in some places, the mud is that constantly wet!
Predators suck! We are at 8 coons, we are not the only ones having issues with them either. We noticed them cuz they were getting in the garage and the dogfood was disappearing.
Do you keep a rain guage out to know how much your getting...obviously lots. We don't need thatt much
So sorry about your ongoing problems and another loss :hugs. Fox are stealth, they can come and go quiet and quick and not just at night.

Same here - hot, humid and daily thunderstorms - and instead of cooling things off, the rain just increases the humidity.
Crabgrass looks like a lawn when it's cut ;)
Thanks Sunflour! I'm feeling stalked that's for sure...egg production is down due to stress.

Hoooonies....I'm home!

So glad you're back jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom