The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Apparently the new mom likes felons! I do feel sorry for the baby.

The new mom has her own problems. This is kid #6 for her...anytime she feels the need to get off drugs, she gets pregnant as a motivator.

That poor little baby, just makes me want to cry :hit

Sometimes I really don't like people very much.

Well, that's over and done with. The judge gave the guy 3-5 years in the pen for the golf cart theft and 3-5 years for the possession of a controlled substance (he was carrying that while he was out on bond from the theft charge). Sentences will be served concurrently.

It's just all so stupid and such a waste. I don't feel sorry for this guy but I do feel sorry for the baby girl his girlfriend had 6 weeks ago. What a way for her to start life.
It is because Drugs make people stupid and do stupid things!

Very sad for all involved

:hugs Glad you're back safe Debby. Yes, poor baby - correction, babies. Kids deserve better than that! She needs to get hooked on chickens - then she could hatch 'babies' whenever she felt the need.

Well, my Button eggs have finally started pipping/hatching - they obviously wanted to share my birthday! None have hatched yet but we are off to my sister's soon for lunch. Hopefully they'll be ok until we get back. I don't have to worry about opening my incubator to turn the other eggs today - humidity is 75% outside the incubator! And it's HOT! Not my favourite kind of weather!

Well, my Button eggs have finally started pipping/hatching - they obviously wanted to share my birthday! None have hatched yet but we are off to my sister's soon for lunch. Hopefully they'll be ok until we get back. I don't have to worry about opening my incubator to turn the other eggs today - humidity is 75% outside the incubator! And it's HOT! Not my favourite kind of weather!

What? Today (which is tomorrow for us in USA) is your birthday? With the date difference, I don't know whether to wish you a happy one today or tomorrow! I'll go with now for sure (who knows what I'll remember tomorrow)...

B Day 4.jpg

Enjoy lunch with your sister and all the rest the day has to bring!

And here's a little b-day gift I just whipped together for you J...
Pallets.jpeg

Thanks everyone - time zones sure make for confusion on special days!

@N F C I love that cat funny! The pallet creation is lovely too! Very thoughtful! My DH can tell you all about stoopid! He works for a pool and spa business, looking after the retail side. They also look after people's pools and spas and two of their pool 'techs' managed to mix up two chemicals yesterday and create mustard gas! The customer who owned the pool had managed to put the wrong chemical on the wrong feeder tube, so the tech has poured in the acid, thinking it was the right container, except it was the chlorine one!:barnie

Back
Top Bottom