The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Has anyone heard from @Blooie since she told us about Kendra being sick? Hope she hasn't gone awol from us again and that all is well.
I was wondering the same thing...
I prefer showers to baths because I don't like sitting in the dirty bathwater, that's kind of gross imo. Plus I never really fit in most bathtubs. :lau

BUT.

I do like bathes sometimes and it supposed to be relaxing. Taking time for yourself to relax shouldn't be considered a waste of time. :p

But that said, if you're just taking one to get clean then it is kind of a waste of time and of water. But then again, showers can be just as much of a waste of time. I usually spend at least 15 minutes in the shower, sometimes up to half an hour.
Wait until you get to pay your own water bill...:)
Hi NFC, welcome back! As you get older you like to let the heat soak into your bones and muscles. A shower gets you clean but not as warm all over.
That feels good, I put epsom salt in mine.
Gorgeous cat!
Nope! :jumpy I graduated! :bun Now it's paying back student loans and working my life away. Awww, I miss school already. :hit Lol! :lol:
What did you get a degree in?
Location location! That house would sell WAY over $159K here.

Love the woodwork!
It’s a small town and nothing is selling. It started out at $219,000. If the prison hadn’t closed it more then likely would have sold. It needs alot of work.

I would love an old claw foot tub. I would love an old victorian house to go with it:lol:It’s my dream to have a bed and breakfast and I have my house picked out but it would cost way too much to renovate it. Asking price right now is $159,000. The woodwork is awesome inside. I clean it a couple times a year. I doubt it will ever sell. If it were mine all the wallpaper would be removed.
View attachment 1250965 View attachment 1250966 View attachment 1250967 View attachment 1250968

Gorgeous house DMC!

Hi Nicky. Not sure I ever met you did I? but if not, nice to "meet" you and if I did, sorry! Bad memory apparently :lau

Anyway, what did you major in?

I was wondering the same thing...

Wait until you get to pay your own water bill...:)

That feels good, I put epsom salt in mine.

Gorgeous cat!

What did you get a degree in?

It’s a small town and nothing is selling. It started out at $219,000. If the prison hadn’t closed it more then likely would have sold. It needs alot of work.

Hmmm yeah probably wouldnt take quite such long showers then lol

Back
Top Bottom