The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Dipstink? :gig

Yep. Dad used to tell us that anybody can be a “dipstick” or a “dipyouknowwhat”, but it took a special kinda person to elevate to being a “dipstick”. Ask my kids - they grew up hearing it too!

Katie will be happy.

Katie will be deliriously overjoyed, Kendra will be happy, and Fiona will be a PITA!

Yay! You can give in to the temptation of all of those adorable chicks at the feed store now!

I’ll probably just order some. Not getting them until the first week in May, but want to get my exact choices pre-ordered.

I almost ran out of gas last week coming from the fair.....it's a fifty mile drive up from Escanaba and I didn't realize how low my tank was.... There isn't a gas station anywhere along that stretch......I was sweating it.
Did the same thing the week before ..... Didn't pass a gas station for 80 miles coming across from Sault Ste Marie...... There's just too many long stretches around here that have no towns.... Or stations......I should be more careful.... Getting to old for those long walks at night.
Gotta tank up more often!

Well Debby, we ended up with 14 ducks, 12 BH and 4 RIW. I have a guy who wants 10 processed ducks for Christmas... Will have to chat with him and likely order his from the hatchery. Was going to process 10 extra drakes for him, but someone got to them first.

Here's the firs four plus the first batch of BH... Rest of the pics didn't make it to the computer yet...

don't like to brood ducks and chicks together, but backed myself into a corner.
IMG_0884.JPG IMG_0885.JPG
Oh and the turkeys are mad at me as I didn't get their shelter finished today. Just need to add a few zip ties and hot wire tomorrow... Need a charger & Ground rod, but have to wait until Friday for that.

Well Debby, we ended up with 14 ducks, 12 BH and 4 RIW. I have a guy who wants 10 processed ducks for Christmas... Will have to chat with him and likely order his from the hatchery. Was going to process 10 extra drakes for him, but someone got to them first.

Here's the firs four plus the first batch of BH... Rest of the pics didn't make it to the computer yet...

don't like to brood ducks and chicks together, but backed myself into a corner.
View attachment 1516467 View attachment 1516468
Oh and the turkeys are mad at me as I didn't get their shelter finished today. Just need to add a few zip ties and hot wire tomorrow... Need a charger & Ground rod, but have to wait until Friday for that.
So cute!

Gotta tank up more often!
Yeah I usually do....I think I got into the twenty dollars should get me so far..... Not really thinking about the fact that the prices are up so much right now...... Plus there really aren't any cities up here to speak of...... Our biggest City is Marquette with 18 thousand (13 when college is out). So there's a lot of no where up here......

Back
Top Bottom