The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Phil, hope you're having a great Friday! :frow

It was okay...I drove all the way to Marquette tonight for a American Cancer Society meeting and found out it was yesterday....there was a typo I didn't catch.

I'm a morning person myself ...I like to be up with the birds
1f60a.png

I do to. They still get up just an hour later. Though getting up early is harder since I retired....

:rolleyes:
I fail the early up and chipper test.
I can do early, if I have to, but don't expect me to like it. :(
and the 'take my hour away' business is mean.

Yeah I'm never "chipper" on the morning....but my wife doesn't get up do I don't have to talk to anyone any ways

I'm the same way Lisa. Sometimes I'm up before the birds :p

I know I've witnessed....:)

There is nothing more peaceful then watching the sun come up and sitting on the deck with a nice cup of hot coffee
1f60a.png
and the birds singing their hearts out....after my first cup of coffee
1f606.png

I agree

That's my kind of morning! :highfive:

:highfive:

Too bad we didn't live closer Debby!

Me too....she's got ducks coming...I'd love to visit them.....April 11....it's right around the corner.

We're going out to breakfast in Marquette tomorrow....going furniture shopping...she wants a new Livingroom set......something about stuff that actually matches...:)

Then my daughter is coming home to make dinner.

How you doing Chris?

We're going out to breakfast in Marquette tomorrow....going furniture shopping...she wants a new Livingroom set......something about stuff that actually matches...
smile.png

Then my daughter is coming home to make dinner.

How you doing Chris?

Hey Phil, I'm fine thanks - another sunny day (reminds me, i need to put some washing in the machine), I'm home alone so all is peaceful and well with the world! Breakfast sounds like a good plot and having your daughter make dinner is a top idea (just make sure she washes the dishes afterwards as well though
smile.png
). Shopping for that kind of stuff puts me into a depressed trance and fatigue washes over me no end - good luck with that one mate! I just let the wife and her sisters go and do that kinda stuff cos what matches and what doesn't is neither here nor there to me.

Enjoy the day (when it comes to you guys over there)

Chris

Can grow lots of nice veg and fruit but the freaking monkeys knacker every flipping thing just as they get ripe!

Cheers

My wife's Birthday tomorrow....49.....been married to her since she was 15....Dang I'm feeling old....
hmm.png

Coincidence time - the Princess's birthday is tomorrow also....72.....been married to her since she was19....Dang I AM old....
hmm.png

Chris, a big amen on putting the wife in charge of shopping/decorating.
barnie.gif

Berts, I am celebrating one more day until the pugs go home.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom