The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

They may do that to chickens but everyone of my pheasants the coons got to were totally consumed, feathers, bones, legs/toes...everything eaten. :old
I thought a two-legged predator had gotten into the pen, only thing left were a few splatters of blood.
:hugsbeen there, a family of coons, three, wiped my chickens out in one night, i know 3 because we moved the traps into the barn and caught them and husband put them down
heart breaking

sorry you're not feeling up to par, still pain in the leg? still having to take pain medicine?
i was hoping by this time you were better:hugs
yes, i did, the creek where we let the coon go was beautiful, i had fished it before many years ago toward the mouth but this was way upstream, beautiful , looked so good for fishing, then got to spend money and to eat out, what more could a woman want:lau:lau:gig
No not in pain, as such but just stupid paperwork that has to be done and telly calls to insurance/disability and such....:he
Been walking on one crutch today...will see if I don't pay for that later tonight and tomorrow! :lau

No not in pain, as such but just stupid paperwork that has to be done and telly calls to insurance/disability and such....:he
Been walking on one crutch today...will see if I don't pay for that later tonight and tomorrow! :lau
ok, guess thats a bigger pain,i've been trying to get things together and added up so i can send them to cpa, got a surprise by doing it monday tho, found a deposit in the band acct that didn't know i had gotten, nice surprise , now we can go out again for dinner:gig

ok, guess thats a bigger pain,i've been trying to get things together and added up so i can send them to cpa, got a surprise by doing it monday tho, found a deposit in the band acct that didn't know i had gotten, nice surprise , now we can go out again for dinner:gig
My surprises usually go the other way...not a pleasant surprise. :lau

yea, me too but once in while i get lucky and feel happy to win $5. at the flea market:lol:
Yep, last year when we had a particularly cold spell, I put my down jacket on...put my hand in the pocket and found the $100 I stashed away, the last time I wore it! :lau

Back
Top Bottom