The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That is hilarious. I know that chickens don't like their routine changed but I didn't know it started so young!

:oops:

Probably because you have to stand on them so much!

:th
OK, I won't worry.

Why NOT in June, there will be plenty of room and she can make sure nothing in the fridge goes bad. And she can clean the house too so it will be ready for your return ;)

Yup! Apparently it starts young!! They even have dust bathing and scratching around down already. :lau it’s amazing the instincts they just have from day 1. They make me laugh every day lol they have taken to climbing all over me whenever I open the door :lau

And they are usually always in bed before the bigs! Lol

Why NOT in June, there will be plenty of room and she can make sure nothing in the fridge goes bad. And she can clean the house too so it will be ready for your return ;)

I was going along with all of that until you got to the house cleaning bit :p Not much for house cleaning but I'm a wiz at laundry and washing dishes, maybe that will do.

That is hilarious. I know that chickens don't like their routine changed but I didn't know it started so young!

:oops:

Probably because you have to stand on them so much!

:th
OK, I won't worry.

I jest!

I think TSC is done with chicks as they have all the stuff gone but the local feed store still has a couple more shipments this week and next week and they just got assorted feather footed breeds in this week and silkies next week and I’m really tempted to get more :hit

Their minimum is only 3 per ship date so a lot more doable than TSC’s minimum of 6.... hmmmmm.... those feather footeds sure are tempting...

Possible breeds.

8DD1A021-7E6E-4EEC-9407-C84F103BDABA.png

Btw yes I know I don’t actually have the room and can’t. But I wish. :hit

Honestly kind of tempted to build another coop and get some. :lau :oops:
You have Chicken Tender Fever. Just get a bunch of fertile eggs and put them in the incubator. You will feel instant relief as soon as they hatch!

Back
Top Bottom