The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That’s awesome you found the pictures Debby!! That’s a great picture! Wow he looks young haha just a kid.

He was a good looking young man, he looks so young and innocent in that picture.

Thank you IM Kelsey.

He was just a kid. Dad was 18 when he left home for the 1st time. He drove out to California with his BIL and joined up for service. But even up until the time he passed in 2010, he still had that smile and dimple :)

I would think it would be worth something DMC. Does it work or have the cabinet?
I don’t know if it works. It has a cabinet. It belongs to a couple I clean for and they are in the process of a move. I don’t think it has been used for years. There is someone I know that is coming to get some of their stuff. She refinishes furniture and wants stuff for little or nothing. She is getting their table and chair set which is over 100 years old and the son told her to make an offer. I almost choked. I can see her demolishing the machine and I’d hate to see that. They offered it to me for free but I’d rather they get money if it’s worth something.
631154A2-9CA1-47F5-8543-731BFB10A480.jpeg 9A78E1A9-189D-4AB7-B6EC-74FB590097EF.jpeg

I don’t know if it works. It has a cabinet. It belongs to a couple I clean for and they are in the process of a move. I don’t think it has been used for years. There is someone I know that is coming to get some of their stuff. She refinishes furniture and wants stuff for little or nothing. She is getting their table and chair set which is over 100 years old and the son told her to make an offer. I almost choked. I can see her demolishing the machine and I’d hate to see that. They offered it to me for free but I’d rather they get money if it’s worth something.
View attachment 1898730 View attachment 1898731
Check Ebay.

Good idea Cap!

DH used to have an old pedal sewing machine and cabinet that belonged to his grandmother. We were using it as a display stand at our tea & spice shop and someone offered us $200 for it. He eventually sold it but I don't know for how much.

Back
Top Bottom