The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks Debby! Its supposed to be a nice day too. If it was raining I’d do nothing.
I bought a little dresser/end table at that sale this weekend. I tried stripping it and it wouldn’t strip. I’ve never had something that wouldn’t strip. I used a spray stripper and I think that’s the culprit. I had hubby sand it so it smoothed it out and I think I’ll chalk paint it. This is a before strip picture and an after strip/sand picture.
View attachment 1915547 View attachment 1915546

That's a pretty little dresser DMC...nice lines to it. Working on that sounds like more fun than housecleaning to me (but then most things sound like more fun to me than housecleaning :lol: ).

Hi Sean!

Hi Bob! I’m good! And you? I suppose busy as usual.

Hi Debby! One last camping trip for the year. It was hotter then he!! yesterday but cool and windy last night. Fall is here. We are on our way home now. Are you working

She’s 50?

Yes I'm 50. Don't feel like it though :old

Happy birthday IM!!

Thanks KD :hugs

Good morning everyone:)

Today is the Fall Equinox :yaIt's going to be in 70s overnight a few times this week and I can go outside without dripping sweat while standing still :yesss:

Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

Morning! Your 70's lows will be our highs :p Nice that you'll be able to get out!

Back
Top Bottom