The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ours still is...leftovers out the ears. DH just made us breakfast, eggs over easy on top of dressing. :lol:

Hey did you get the 15 dozen cookies made up? I can't remember when the event was (remembering is hard :p ).
It was 18 dozen and I had the 13th tray in the oven yesterday morning and he called saying they cancelled and are rescheduling for the 20th of December. The weather was supposed to get crappy last night. I had to freeze 8 dozen and delivered the decorated ones to him as they don’t freeze nicely. He was going to donate them to the nursing home. I’ll still get paid but they won't be fresh. I will have to do more decorated ones but don’t know how I’ll have time to get them done. This was perfect as I was off work for the days I had to bake. I had my sister(who is the painter)help me decorate cookies since she was here. Our nieces got to decorate their own and really enjoyed it. Rant done:lol:
D3C5B592-E023-4021-9DA9-E728641F5B8F.jpeg

It was 18 dozen and I had the 13th tray in the oven yesterday morning and he called saying they cancelled and are rescheduling for the 20th of December. The weather was supposed to get crappy last night. I had to freeze 8 dozen and delivered the decorated ones to him as they don’t freeze nicely. He was going to donate them to the nursing home. I’ll still get paid but they won't be fresh. I will have to do more decorated ones but don’t know how I’ll have time to get them done. This was perfect as I was off work for the days I had to bake. I had my sister(who is the painter)help me decorate cookies since she was here. Our nieces got to decorate their own and really enjoyed it. Rant done:lol:
View attachment 1971275

Oh no, that's too bad! At least the nursing home residents got to enjoy some.

Sorry about the work having to be re-done.

Back
Top Bottom