The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning Sue, how are you doing today?
Doing good :) still counting down :D getting ready for work and all. So glad it's Friday -have stuff to get ready for our party next Friday ( I always give each child a little something the last day) even though we can't technically as merry Christmas at Head start.
How are you doing?

:frow Good morning Debby, have you gotten to PT yet? How's the foot today?

No, haven't had any PT yet. When I couldn't get there Tuesday, I called to let them know and asked to be rescheduled. Haven't heard back from them. I'm kind of tired of the whole thing and trying to get some help with it. Maybe all I need to do is keep wearing my boot this winter. :confused:

Doing good :) still counting down :D getting ready for work and all. So glad it's Friday -have stuff to get ready for our party next Friday ( I always give each child a little something the last day) even though we can't technically as merry Christmas at Head start.
How are you doing?

So next week is your last day until after the holidays? All of a sudden it seems Christmas is coming up fast! That's nice you give each little kid something.

:frowGood morning everyone!

A little different sunrise this morning! It's cold, 41° and a huge fog bank being pushed East by a Northwest wind. Don't see this that often here!
20191213_065556.jpg

20191213_065632.jpg

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Oops! Almost forgot, Morning Debby, Bob, Sue, and Sharron! :frow

Back
Top Bottom