The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Happy birfenday do joo
Happy birfenday do joo
Happy birfenday happy birfenday
Happy birfenday do joo!!

Happy birthday, Chris! No trolls, no monkeys, no cakes and no fireworks. Just granddaughter Katie's early rendition of the Happy Birthday song from when she was about 3. Now this is how the whole family sings it!

Happy birthday!! @CTKen

You can't escape us Yorkshire folk! I don't care if you get a bod on but here is some cake :drool

Now you wouldn't :smack someone else from Yorkshire would you!!

Happy birfenday do joo
Happy birfenday do joo
Happy birfenday happy birfenday
Happy birfenday do joo!!

Happy birthday, Chris!  No trolls, no monkeys, no cakes and no fireworks.   Just granddaughter Katie's early rendition of the Happy Birthday song from when she was about 3.  Now this is how the whole family sings it!

That's great Blooie and a better rendition I have yet to hear! Many thanks

Happy birthday!! @CTKen

You can't escape us Yorkshire folk! I don't care if you get a bod on but here is some cake :drool

Now you wouldn't :smack someone else from Yorkshire would you!!

Thanks so much Kim and I know better than to get a bod on with a Yorkshire lass! :D

Jeepers - if you are all going to be so quiet, I resign from birthdays forthwith ! C'mon -what's going on over the pond?

Not sure if you use the term " the monk on" BertS but it's the same .

Sorry Kim but DW dragged me out for dinner - spoke to my parents today and they reported the same bonkers weather! Better
Improve in a few weeks otherwise I'll have to have a word with michael fish :)

Age has caught up with me, so I will say goodnight. Thank you all for the birthday wishes and enjoy the rest of your day y'all

Back
Top Bottom