The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

achy... Fell down in the bathroom night before last. My son took the door off the bath room so I could try to get up on my own... He tried to lift me up but couldn't get a grip on my arms well enough. So I insisted he call the fire department. took three guys to stand me back up.

Once up on my feet I told them I was fine. and went to sit down in the living room. We have a recliner that will stand you up if you want to get up. haven't told any one but I hit my back on the toilet when I went down and its sore.

Good news is though it fixed another back issue I was having.... go figure. I reallly need to make an appointment with my chiropractor.

Bathroom door is still off and I am afraid he wont put it back on. in case I fall again... I don't like it off.

its 5:30... and I am up to take some Tylenol.

deb
Hope you didn't hurt anything that's gonna show up in the future deb.
If you don't put the door back up hang a bunch of beads in the doorway like girls did in the 70's and if you go that far might as well put a few flowers in your hair. :) I always loved the flower girl.

If you don't put the door back up hang a bunch of beads in the doorway like girls did in the 70's and if you go that far might as well put a few flowers in your hair. :) I always loved the flower girl.
Yeah except its a bathrooom in the hall way.... I am thinking maybe shower curtain?

deb

Beaded curtains, flowers in the hair...ahh, that brought back a couple of flash backs :)

Good afternoon everyone :) hope your day has been good. So hoping this 3 day weekend is good to me :fl

Do your best to have a good one Sue!

Back
Top Bottom