The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yeah but as the coffee she made you any good? ;)

That is pretty sad. That effect is really well known. In fact if there is the slightest amount of breeze there will be a noticeably larger breeze blowing between the big and little barn, they are about 15' apart.

North, south, east, west? My Dad and stepmother moved to Yamhill in 1976, stayed there some years then moved to McMinnville. Some more years there then to Wilsonville. My step mother died in 2007. Dad stayed until 4 years ago then moved back to So. Cal - a retirement place in Fullerton. My college roommate has lived in Oregon City for about the last 35 years.
Bruce, Debby makes the best coffee! :drool must be the Wyoming snow melt water! ;)

Thanks Sharron, I will. We're supposed to get more snow Sunday so I need to get to the P.O., turn my tax stuff over to the CPA, and pick up a few things at TSC and the grocery store. I want to be prepared in case we get more than what's being called for (currently they're predicting another 2-3").

Did you get out to sit in the greenhouse yesterday?
yes, for a little bit, transplanted a mini rose that husband got me and checked everything over good, gave them a good talking to :lol:
you're getting snow, we're getting rain, nothing we can do about it but fuss, for the next couple of days, can't even go anywhere cause the neighbor came down and husband is going to help him put up his seawall, he (neighbor) brought his car, not his truck so husband had to go with our trailer and take him to get poles and boards 17 miles away, neighbor did pay for some of the gas tho, they have to get it done cause they're going back to kentucky friday, i think she just comes to go shopping in panama city, ft.walton , pensacola and so on, they will leave early in the morning and come back 10--11 at night. but they're nice people so don't mind husband helping

yes, for a little bit, transplanted a mini rose that husband got me and checked everything over good, gave them a good talking to :lol:
you're getting snow, we're getting rain, nothing we can do about it but fuss, for the next couple of days, can't even go anywhere cause the neighbor came down and husband is going to help him put up his seawall, he (neighbor) brought his car, not his truck so husband had to go with our trailer and take him to get poles and boards 17 miles away, neighbor did pay for some of the gas tho, they have to get it done cause they're going back to kentucky friday, i think she just comes to go shopping in panama city, ft.walton , pensacola and so on, they will leave early in the morning and come back 10--11 at night. but they're nice people so don't mind husband helping

That's good of your husband to help them out.

What color is your mini rose? My former MIL used to raise them...such pretty little plants.

That's good of your husband to help them out.

What color is your mini rose? My former MIL used to raise them...such pretty little plants.
i haven't tried to raise them, hmmm, its a kinda orange-red, not sure what they call it, but pretty but you know in those little pots they either water them too much or let them dry out, and then they start losing the leaves as soon as you get them home,

Back
Top Bottom