The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon everyone :frow I survived the 17 kids :barniethe whole school is bonkers lately.

Afternoon Sharron , they have gone back to the first day of school and know nothing anymore. The day started fine and then went downhill from there -but we all survived to do it all again tomorrow.
how was your day?
Good afternoon Sue! :frow glad to hear you survived another day of school!

Good afternoon everyone :frow I survived the 17 kids :barniethe whole school is bonkers lately.

Afternoon Sharron , they have gone back to the first day of school and know nothing anymore. The day started fine and then went downhill from there -but we all survived to do it all again tomorrow.
how was your day?

Glad to hear you made it through the day Sue!

I'm telling Sue that today is a perfect day for a shot of salted caramel and a shot of coffee over ice. Might be pouring her into bed tonight. :gig

smiley wino.gif

Hello Chat Folk = color me tardy. Field trial today. Entire class performed far better than last event, and my 'boys' rose to the occasion and placed first and second in a class of 19.

Congratulations to the boys and you both Sour!

how was your day?
glad you made it out safely sue
no holidays so they should relearn everything again

yeah, me too, was starting to hate it here, and i know how florida is, our winter is rain but still, this year has really been a rain fest, now crossing my fingers for some 70* weather 😁
My sister and her mother in law flew into Florida last night. They are there until Sunday. My youngest son and his girlfriend plus her three siblings and her brothers girlfriend and one sisters husband fly out tomorrow for Florida. They will be there until Sunday also...different areas though.

how was your day?
We had extra kids today due to the schools being closed today and tomorrow. Something happened but the public has not been notified yet. It was a zoo this morning!

Back
Top Bottom