The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone.
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Needless to say no breakfast at Cracker Barrel today. I did see that they are providing take out service as are most of the states restaurants. If it doesn't rain this afternoon, the Princess and I will have our outing to the township park.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Debby, solids are out and canners are warming up.

You did work hard yesterday! Moving cinder blocks, especially up stairs, is heavy work. Hope you aren't achy today.
I think I ache more from weeding if that's possible 🤔

Hi Sue. You do the same!

Are you getting bored yet?
There are some days that I feel stir crazy for sure

Good morning everyone. Needless to say no breakfast at Cracker Barrel today. I did see that they are providing take out service as are most of the states restaurants. If it doesn't rain this afternoon, the Princess and I will have our outing to the township park.
Morning Sour :frow have a good day

I got off the couch and made breakfast and then I cleaned my fridge out. There is hope for me yet:yesss:The freezer part is next.

There's hope for both of us DMC...I came up with spaghetti fixings for dinner. And I'll make a loaf of Italian bread to go with it.

Whew, I probably deserve a nap now! :gig

I think I ache more from weeding if that's possible 🤔

There are some days that I feel stir crazy for sure

Morning Sour :frow have a good day
It is possible to ache from weeding...been there and done that!
There's hope for both of us DMC...I came up with spaghetti fixings for dinner. And I'll make a loaf of Italian bread to go with it.

Whew, I probably deserve a nap now! :gig
Yes you do:lol:

Back
Top Bottom