The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No birds lost dear, but two people in my church died of covid19 which is why I'm losing sleep
That is horrible Alex/ander!!!! Bad enough to hear about it happening "afar" but to know someone, two for you, is much, much worse. :hugs

Oh no, never late for supper! :lol:
Speaking of supper, what kind of wine did DH buy to go with the spaghetti Debby?

On the plus side we have been given permission to have our gas fire's flue installed.
:yesss: I'm glad someone in the bureaucracy involved in these decisions has a brain.

That is horrible Alex/ander!!!! Bad enough to hear about it happening "afar" but to know someone, two for you, is much, much worse. :hugs

Speaking of supper, what kind of wine did DH buy to go with the spaghetti Debby?

:yesss: I'm glad someone in the bureaucracy involved in these decisions has a brain.
Thank you @bruceha2000

Good morning all.

AZ is under a stay at home order beginning at 1700 today. With all the stuff the gov thinks is essential it really means absolutely nothing.
morning im :frow
don't know what to say about that
we went to wally world yesterday to pick up pills for husband, i was surprised at how many people were there, i sat in the car and watched people coming out and people going in, it was mostly people my age(70)

Good morning folks :frow

:eek: lose a gizzard, that ain't happening around here, cook gets the heart, gizzard and part of the liver. i even cleaned those when i used to do quail and doves, also mullet along with the roe
I try not to lose them, but once the inner sac tears, it's almost impossible to get them clean.
Good morning all.

AZ is under a stay at home order beginning at 1700 today. With all the stuff the gov thinks is essential it really means absolutely nothing.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
@igorsMistress it can't be worse than here... Colorado's governor deemed 'pot shops' essential. Stay home... unless you need to get high šŸ˜’
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day
morning im
don't know what to say about that
we went to wally world yesterday to pick up pills for husband, i was surprised at how many people were there, i sat in the car and watched people coming out and people going in, it was mostly people my age(70)
:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day

Good morning everyone šŸ˜Šhave a good day

Good morning all.

Morning IM :frow have a good day!

@igorsMistress it can't be worse than here... Colorado's governor deemed 'pot shops' essential. Stay home... unless you need to get high šŸ˜’
Morning Chrissy :frowhave a good day!

morning everyone:frow
hope its a good one for everyone
Morning Sharron :frowhave a good day!

Back
Top Bottom