The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Idk why I am up. Oh yeah, the cats were meowing and ripping at the carpet trying to get out of my room. :mad: :rant
:frowGood morning Cappy, have a great day
Good morning everyone!

Apparently winter isn't done with us yet, woke up to 13* and almost 2" of snow (and it's still falling).

Hope you all have a good day!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day and try to stay warm.

I just wish I would be saved from "sheltering in place," I am absolutely losing what little mind I had left. Today I did 3 loads of laundry. Then tackled machine washing a down coat I got years ago. It has to be dried with clean tennis balls. I bought a pack of 3 years ago. Only found two I must have given Bella(the dog next door) the third one. They are still clanging in the dryer-
:barnie. I also did the kitchen floor, and am currently Lysoling the two bathrooms. What happens when I run out of things to do?????

Start walking again ?

The only thing we are out of here is TP and sanitizer wipes so far.
Then eggs, beans, rice, bottled water, yeast...There is a prepper list that they find but do not understand that you need equipment to make most of the things from un processed ingredients like wheat berries needing a flour mill

Then eggs, beans, rice, bottled water, yeast...There is a prepper list that they find but do not understand that you need equipment to make most of the things from un processed ingredients like wheat berries needing a flour mill

From my experience, most people in the midwest have a different mindset than that.

Back
Top Bottom