The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

thats good that you're not too bad, but just make sure you didn't splinter the bone otherwise you will hurt the rest of your life, course if you did splinter, i have no idea how to repair it:idunno
but glad you're ok:hugs
Thanks Sharron!
I'm so happy to know you're ok. Man that had to hurt like crazy. I would have cried!
Thanks! I did just a little and then I got mad.

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day. I'm so glad you're ok.
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Thanks Bob, me too.
I'm good as well, still working on getting my parent-teacher conferences done. One more today and 4 more if I can get a hold of people next week.

I'm so glad you didn't get hurt worse.
Thanks, me too. I narrowly missed my son’s gun cabinet. It has a glass front. I would not have been ok then. Instead of pushing the whole bed out of my way to sand the wall I just pushed the mattress. I caught my leg on the frame when I turned. Stupid!

84C393EA-1304-4AAF-8F97-F6C4A83741D2.jpeg

I am concerned as to what will happen when we are off lockdown. There will still be some out there shedding the virus, and others that have not been exposed. That sounds like a prescription for a resurgence of disease to me.
Hopefully there will be plenty of tests by then!

If the infection rates start back up, shelter in place will go back on. That happened in South Korea

I bought myself crayons(generic) at Dollar Tree but couldn't find a coloring book. :mad: I am NOT an artist but by some twist of fate, my son is quite accomplished.

I was very good at hybridizing plants(streptocarpus) but the market bottomed out years ago & the electric bill was scary.

One young buck wiped out my years of growing gorgeous, and very expensive hosta plants. I don't feel like trying that again.

Can't resume my distance walking, too many people remember me - and they don't practice social distancing.

What I am best at, can't do alone :hit.IF this virus carp ever ends I can't see things going back to what was normal.

Think I need to re-invent myself:oops:
I am sorry that Social Distancing is not being respected there. Maybe you need to go out with a hockey stick! I have seen some older people here walking with them

I bought myself crayons(generic) at Dollar Tree but couldn't find a coloring book. :mad: I am NOT an artist but by some twist of fate, my son is quite accomplished.

I was very good at hybridizing plants(streptocarpus) but the market bottomed out years ago & the electric bill was scary.

One young buck wiped out my years of growing gorgeous, and very expensive hosta plants. I don't feel like trying that again.

Can't resume my distance walking, too many people remember me - and they don't practice social distancing.

What I am best at, can't do alone :hit.IF this virus carp ever ends I can't see things going back to what was normal.

Think I need to re-invent myself:oops:

I love streptocarpus - they are so pretty and usually purple (my favourite colour). That must've been fun, especially when a new one flowered for the first time.

I like Ron's hockey stick idea. It is frustrating when others refuse to follow the current advice. If everyone just put in a bit of effort it would all be over that much faster. :hugs

Thanks Sharron!

Thanks! I did just a little and then I got mad.

Thanks Bob, me too.

Thanks, me too. I narrowly missed my son’s gun cabinet. It has a glass front. I would not have been ok then. Instead of pushing the whole bed out of my way to sand the wall I just pushed the mattress. I caught my leg on the frame when I turned. Stupid!

View attachment 2083228
:eek: That is a dangerous trip hazard!

:frow Good afternoon Ron, have a great day
The day is getting better! I had two back to back zoom meetings today and after lunch went to Costco to pick up an Apple Pencil for a person at work that is having disability issues.

They are metering people in and the line looked like an hours wait. I punted and went home.

I will head back during the next Senior time on Tuesday to see if the line is better then.

Back
Top Bottom