The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Pretty rabbit Jae! I bet your boy is excited to have her, he's waited long enough. Does she have a name yet?

Her name is Hoppy. Seriously, I wasn't sure a rabbit was the right pet for him because he's quite boisterous. But looks like it will be really good for him because he's taking it all very seriously, being quiet and calm and gentle. And she's an awesome rabbit.

I woke up to one jet black muscovy duckling this morning. It seriously took all night to unzip. I can't take photos in my cheap incubator (hazy plastic and you have to look down into it through a plastic grill that keeps precious babies away from the fan). Plus I put down black shelf liner under the eggs so even shining a torch in there it's hard to see the little cutie.

Her name is Hoppy. Seriously, I wasn't sure a rabbit was the right pet for him because he's quite boisterous. But looks like it will be really good for him because he's taking it all very seriously, being quiet and calm and gentle. And she's an awesome rabbit.

I woke up to one jet black muscovy duckling this morning. It seriously took all night to unzip. I can't take photos in my cheap incubator (hazy plastic and you have to look down into it through a plastic grill that keeps precious babies away from the fan). Plus I put down black shelf liner under the eggs so even shining a torch in there it's hard to see the little cutie.

Congrats you have one (and maybe more?)!

Afternoon all :frow

@JaeG , glad to hear you finally have a duckie hatched, hope the rest decide they want to greet the world. Congrats on getting Hoppy!':love

Were getting severe thunderstorms being imported out of Mexico! :lau Fourtinately, they played out before getting here!...Round 2 tonight! better chance as the Gulf moisture, Pacific moisture and the cold front all converging over us at the same time! :th

Everyone make it a great afternoon! :celebrate

Afternoon all :frow

@JaeG , glad to hear you finally have a duckie hatched, hope the rest decide they want to greet the world. Congrats on getting Hoppy!':love

Were getting severe thunderstorms being imported out of Mexico! :lau Fourtinately, they played out before getting here!...Round 2 tonight! better chance as the Gulf moisture, Pacific moisture and the cold front all converging over us at the same time! :th

Everyone make it a great afternoon! :celebrate

Hi Sean, sounds like a busy day weather-wise...stay dry & safe!

Back
Top Bottom