The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day

Good morning everyone. I hope your weekend was awesome!
@N F C I hope you're feeling better! My daughter can trip over her own shadow too :hugsApparently I over did some things and spent my weekend alternating between ice and heat and I had to lay in bed for most of it. BORING! @sourland I had several poppies weaved into a tiny wreath but my niece fell in love with it so I gave it to her; now it's on her motorcycle. Enjoy your week everyone! I'll be whipping some little doods into shape today and they'll be too tired to stay up all night; Igor is getting on my nerves so he might be next. He wasView attachment 2160520all weekend :rolleyes:
Good morning IM :frow hope your feeling better today😊

Good morning DMC :frowhave a great day

Good morning everyone!

I was having internet issues yesterday afternoon and so lost track of you all...sounds like everyone had a busy/good day :)

All I accomplished yesterday was a load of laundry and made some Calzones for dinner. The end!
Good morning Debby :frowhope your feeling better today 😊 Nothing wrong with not doing much and you made dinner so your good 😉
Yesterday I got all the laundry done, including the sheets 😁 I also got one of the extra rooms straightened up and the corner cleaned out so we can put another nick nack shelve up for my elephants.

Good morning everyone - summer is predicted to arrive today.
Good morning Sour :frowhave a great day

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day

Good morning IM :frow hope your feeling better today😊

Good morning DMC :frowhave a great day

Good morning Debby :frowhope your feeling better today 😊 Nothing wrong with not doing much and you made dinner so your good 😉
Yesterday I got all the laundry done, including the sheets 😁 I also got one of the extra rooms straightened up and the corner cleaned out so we can put another nick nack shelve up for my elephants.

Good morning Sour :frowhave a great day
Thanks Sue. Laying on the heating pad in bed :rolleyes: :he

Do you collect elephant figures Sue? (I take it you don't mean the live ones :gig ) We might have to have a picture of some of them!

If it weren't for allergies, I'd feel just fine today, thank you :D

What did I miss? The last I remember was the dog park and chasing g-kids around. Are you ok IM?
I wasn't chasing g-kids lol, Aiden sent me that pic because I was in bed on ice packs. Guess I hurt myself moving blocks and doing yardwork :idunnowent to bed pretty darn sore and when I got up the next day I was in a lot of pain and couldn't get around without holding onto things to walk. Felt a bit better yesterday so I went to the park but sat the whole time and was back in bed by mid day. It's all in my lower back, hips and legs.

I wasn't chasing g-kids lol, Aiden sent me that pic because I was in bed on ice packs. Guess I hurt myself moving blocks and doing yardwork :idunnowent to bed pretty darn sore and when I got up the next day I was in a lot of pain and couldn't get around without holding onto things to walk. Felt a bit better yesterday so I went to the park but sat the whole time and was back in bed by mid day. It's all in my lower back, hips and legs.

Oh no, sorry to hear that IM :hugs Take care of yourself and take it easy!

Back
Top Bottom