The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I would love to send it your way!!! trying to get anything done outside is a challenge 🤷 we just do in between the rain clouds.
:thumbsup i have been known to hoe and put up wire (for the peas) in the rain, bugs leave me alone not to mention its nice and cool, just have to wash a couple of lbs of mud off my boots so i can walk afterwards😅

Ok, got my package. The malted milk balls are delicioussssssss :drool That's the only thing I've opened so far, but we've had some of the things in the box before, so I know they're good.
Have you ever had these? Albanese is the company. Addicting!!
9A604094-F83B-45C6-B7A0-5450F00D069E.png
sue, would you and rj send me some rain, who would have thought i would be asking for rain after all the complaining i did earlier in the year, but now we need rain or my seeds will never start
We need rain also. I never thought I’d say that after the last 2 years.

My son sent me two boxes(different flavors) of Japanese candy - they have a retail store near him. Just flat pieces, one box was greenish bars and other was brown. The both had green tea in them which kept me in the bathroom for quite awhile. He said they didn't have green tea in them I sent him the ingredient list. :sick

He's a great son but, now I'm worried that will arrive for my birthday. Incidentally he isn't a candy eater so I guess he never got to taste what was sent.

Back
Top Bottom