The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning all. My dishwasher is on its deathbed. I guess I can't complain too much, it lasted 10 years and was used. I got in on the last day of the Memorial Day sales and bought a new one; it matches the range. Now I'm seriously considering painting the kitchen but haven't decided on color yet. Home Depot has an app you can use to try paint colors with pics of your own home so I'm going to play with that a bit. Have a great day everyone!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Good morning IM :frow enjoy your day
It's never fun when the appliances start going :( I feel like we have gone through a microwave every year since moving . We have a dishwasher but I don't use it very often.
Thanks Sue, you also. I use mine daily; it uses less water than hand washing and we need to conserve. States are arguing over water here in the southwest which is a bit scary. Some municipalities have even claimed they have the right to rain than falls on a persons property and won't let residents collect it. Thankfully our city isn't like that.

Our first one was a wedding party gift in 1990, it lasted 13 years. The next one lasted 3 years. The next one 13 months :mad: Swore I'd never buy another one but did buy one for this house 7 years ago.

Dang, I probably just jinxed it.
We bought our first one in either 81 or 82 and it lasted past 2000. We bought the second one which lasted until 2016 and we've bought two more since then.

Back
Top Bottom