The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I suppose some people are more teachable than others.

How are you doing today Cap? Did you get some rain?
I am good . Went shopping yesterday. But quite tired. I think I have Sjogren's (sp?) Syndrome, have a large patch of thickened skin and a bunch of other symptoms. So tired, and I need to prep for the swap tomorrow.
How are you?

I am good . Went shopping yesterday. But quite tired. I think I have Sjogren's (sp?) Syndrome, have a large patch of thickened skin and a bunch of other symptoms. So tired, and I need to prep for the swap tomorrow.
How are you?

I'm fine Cap, thanks for asking!

I've never heard of that syndrome...are you going to a doctor?

Nothing surprising about that! Not knowing is horribly stressful. Having new things like the mini strokes sure isn't going to make anyone feel more settled. :hugs

Hey there Bruce! I finally took a closer look at your avatar...all this time I thought your cat was in a bird house. :gig

I really need a good night's sleep, I'm seeing things!

How are you?
I have wondered myself if I have that. I don’t have the dry mouth though except when I sleep.

Back
Top Bottom