The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Okay not morning but I just got up. Probably just in time 'cause thermometer in bedroom says 87F.

Got an email that our TGIF is open now with both inside and out seating. After reading about openings in Florida, Calif., and Texas. Don't think I'm going - wait and see if the first diners come out okay. Don't want to bring anything bad to my brother. Sure outside can be great but the wasps and mosquitoes are out now too!!

Plus got a email that my bank will be open inside as of July 1st. I can imagine the crowd. Got tired of going and standing in the drive up lane - on foot. Ten miles of walking round trip.

I was just on the phone with my cousin. She likes to go to Fort Collins in Colorado for her shopping trips (they have a really nice walk-able downtown). She told me a lot of the places that had just opened have closed again due to an uptick in the number of virus cases.

Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water...there's that shark again
smiley shark.gif

hi im
maybe they would, some people are sooooo dumb
its coming along great, froze more spinach yesterday, the first planting of english peas are done and in the freezer, the second planting is coming on, maybe next week:idunno, eating rape greens, swiss chard, beans are vining nicely have small green tomatoes, on the whole, very happy with it( i have two cucumbers on the vine that i'm watching like a hawk, hard to keep my hands off) and we keep getting a so so rain which helps
forgot to say, thanks for asking, between you and debby, y'all know how to get me started:lau

Your garden sounds like it's doing great Sharron, enjoy the fresh homegrown produce!

hi im
maybe they would, some people are sooooo dumb
its coming along great, froze more spinach yesterday, the first planting of english peas are done and in the freezer, the second planting is coming on, maybe next week:idunno, eating rape greens, swiss chard, beans are vining nicely have small green tomatoes, on the whole, very happy with it( i have two cucumbers on the vine that i'm watching like a hawk, hard to keep my hands off) and we keep getting a so so rain which helps
forgot to say, thanks for asking, between you and debby, y'all know how to get me started:lau
I love reading about all the stuff you're growing and canning! There is nothing like produce you grow yourself is there?

Okay not morning but I just got up. Probably just in time 'cause thermometer in bedroom says 87F.

Got an email that our TGIF is open now with both inside and out seating. After reading about openings in Florida, Calif., and Texas. Don't think I'm going - wait and see if the first diners come out okay. Don't want to bring anything bad to my brother. Sure outside can be great but the wasps and mosquitoes are out now too!!

Plus got a email that my bank will be open inside as of July 1st. I can imagine the crowd. Got tired of going and standing in the drive up lane - on foot. Ten miles of walking round trip.
evening dd, good to see you :frow

unless its fresh from a friend, we sometimes take stuff over to a friend that had a stroke and can no longer do anything
That's awesome! I have a neighbor here that I help out a bit too. She's a sweet lady, in a wheel chair now so I check on her for her family from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom