The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Sounds like he could talk anyone into a stupor!

We have this one
cat toy

We do NOT put the catnip on the scratchers. One of the cats will lick the cardboard until it is a soggy mess.

:eek:
My 2 most recent cars were the result of hit and no run. In neither case was either car drivable. Make sure DH gets checked for whiplash.

Report it to the police, the guy who hit him is going to need to go to a body shop. MAYBE he can be caught.

Not surprising! I hope you can find a reasonable replacement. I bet there aren't too many 2-3 year old cars out there with only 15K miles.
:hugs
Mine haven’t licked it that much.

Sounds like he could talk anyone into a stupor!

We have this one
cat toy

We do NOT put the catnip on the scratchers. One of the cats will lick the cardboard until it is a soggy mess.

:eek:
My 2 most recent cars were the result of hit and no run. In neither case was either car drivable. Make sure DH gets checked for whiplash.

Report it to the police, the guy who hit him is going to need to go to a body shop. MAYBE he can be caught.

Not surprising! I hope you can find a reasonable replacement. I bet there aren't too many 2-3 year old cars out there with only 15K miles.
:hugs
Yup all done. Police were there when I arrived, Igor needs the night to decide how he's feeling I think.

Good evening all. I got a LOT of painting done today! I really like this color; the only thing left in the kitchen is the baseboards and the cabinet doors. I'll be working on the living room and hallway next.

20200703_182704_HDR.jpg
20200703_182659_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom