The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Can't believe how many threads I've been missing. High temps are doing me in, I just end up sleeping with a/c on AND CEILING FAN ALSO. Winter will be relief I hope, tho the last two were very mild - what's UP with that????
It has been hot here too!

They are cuties Cap! Have you goat proofed their fencing? We found our little kids to be excellent escape artists. :rolleyes:
Pretty hard to goat proof when I don't even know how big they are now! One is just turning 6 weeks on Friday. Hopefully they will hang out together since I am getting them from the same place. I know I need to add wire to the big drive in gate or they will be out in no time! We have a good supply of rocks to put at the base of the fence if they start squeezing out anywhere! And backup log sections , so it will all work out. I plan to keep them in the catch pen for the first day or 2 until they get used to their house.

After
View attachment 2230140View attachment 2230141View attachment 2230142View attachment 2230143

This will give you an idea of the before
View attachment 2230148View attachment 2230149

I have a few touch ups to do and then the baseboards but the kitchen is almost done. We'll be replacing the range hood and covering the brick above the stove top with brushed stainless steel as well.
Looks great!
We got hit with crazy high amounts of snow this past winter and now we're having out of the ordinary heat. I'm not sure which one is worse.
The snow!!

Back
Top Bottom