The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Bruce, I think the GPS collars would be good for all the goats!

I have to say watching the neighbour's goats slip under and through his fences has put me off having goats. 🤣 We are right by a highway where logging trucks trundling back and forth and I don't want a precious pet sneaking out. We will get some sheep though as they are supposed to be good for controlling carrot weed which we have a lot of.

We've had well over an inch of rain here. It was bucketing down (it still is) when I went to put everyone to bed so I forgot to check the nest boxes to see if anyone else had left me a treasure.

11 weeks old.jpg
Fox.jpg
Shiny.jpg
Please excuse the big foot but I love it when the light catches Fox's feathers. He's going to be gorgeous in the sun (when we finally get some).

Ffion 4 weeks.jpg Big Bikkie 4 weeks.jpg
Here are the other two fluffles. Fox is just starting to get a bit bossy with them. Bikkie came and hid in my jacket because Fox told him off. Miss Ffion was very busy getting up to mischief, but Bikkie was happier to cuddle.

We've had well over an inch of rain here. It was bucketing down (it still is) when I went to put everyone to bed so I forgot to check the nest boxes to see if anyone else had left me a treasure.

View attachment 2244389
View attachment 2244392
View attachment 2244393
Please excuse the big foot but I love it when the light catches Fox's feathers. He's going to be gorgeous in the sun (when we finally get some).

View attachment 2244391View attachment 2244390
Here are the other two fluffles. Fox is just starting to get a bit bossy with them. Bikkie came and hid in my jacket because Fox told him off. Miss Ffion was very busy getting up to mischief, but Bikkie was happier to cuddle.

Nice new pictures of your birds Jae! Hope you see some sunshine soon.

Back
Top Bottom