The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, All. :frow
Good morning Sour :frow Have a great Wednesday

G'morning Bob, Sharron, Chrissy, Sue, Sour and everyone. Happy Wednesday. I'm ready for the weekend!
Good morning IM :frow Have a great Wednesday. All my days are running together, I have to ask what day it is all the time 😭

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a beautiful day!

Dale is playing in a golf tournament today & I didn't want to stay home, so I'm hanging out at a nearby park reading a book. This is my view!
20200805_100437.jpg

Dale is playing in a golf tournament today & I didn't want to stay home, so I'm hanging out at a nearby park reading a book. This is my view!
View attachment 2277617
I will likely be doing a similar thing next Monday. The DW will be riding around a lake while I read a book. My knee can't take that kind of activity currently. It is a bit better though

That is a very nice view!

I will likely be doing a similar thing next Monday. The DW will be riding around a lake while I read a book. My knee can't take that kind of activity currently. It is a bit better though

Bad knees can definitely put a damper on things. I had a total knee replacement in 2016, it's nice to have my life back!

Bad knees can definitely put a damper on things. I had a total knee replacement in 2016, it's nice to have my life back!
A knee replacement or two is likely in my future. Maybe the left hip but is is in better shape than the knee.

View attachment 2277617
:frow Good afternoon Rene, have a great day. Beautiful view.

:frowGood afternoon Ron, have a great day.

A knee replacement or two is likely in my future. Maybe the left hip but is is in better shape than the knee.
I almost waited to long for my knee replacement...the bone had become quite soft & cystic. They had to put in an extra long shaft for it to hold. I was only 52 & went back & forth as to whether I should have the surgery at such a young age. I blew out my ACL when I was 15...finally had that replaced 20 years later, so a lot of damage. I would have been permanently crippled if I'd waited any longer. The moral of the story is don't wait to long!

Back
Top Bottom