The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

When is your new one coming? I can’t wait for mine to die. We bought a side by side and the freezer just isn’t wide enough. We special ordered it to fit into a small space. I like the looks of it, just need it bigger. I want my next one with the freezer on the bottom and french doors on top.

Hi Sour!

The new fridge should be here in about 1 week so I'm holding off grocery shopping until then. The local furniture place in town will install the ice maker, deliver it, set it up into place and haul off the old one. That's all helpful!

The type you're talking about with the freezer on the bottom and French doors on top is what we put in our Casper house...love it!

Morning Debby, I'm doing pretty all , I'm mostly using my cane getting around and my headaches come and go. Some headaches are more painful than other but all in all I can't complain. My main problem at the moment is the swelling in my leg. 🤔 hoping to get blood work done on Tuesday. Thanks for asking

I hope they can do something about the leg swelling Sue. And those headaches too!

Ok... chicken related!!!! My question is... WHY? There are two other nest boxes to the side, and three more below. I've had chickens for years...stopped a while..back at it because I thought it would be good during a pandemic....and the hens never change...with the...move over thing.
IMG_20200808_090913.jpg
IMG_20200808_090940.jpg
IMG_20200808_091041.jpg

Thanks, I got lucky as soon as I got here! Found a splash polish pullet and a frizzle Gold Laced pullet! And a lady showed up to get the rabbit she reserved.
It is nice that the person showed up for the rabbit!

Back
Top Bottom