The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

Oh brother. Sick again. Only more so this time. Started last night with stuffy nose and sore throat. It's gotten worse through the day. Finally after one of three nurse daughters said..go get tested..I did. Results are coming in fast here. By Wed..I was told. My son was starting to get sick yesterday morning. He napped for 5 hrs! Said he feels better today. Won't go get tested. I'm thinking I got sick from our little guy that is here. Only 21 months old. He has had a pretty runny my nose. I hold him a lot. Dr. thinks I may just have his cold. My immune system is one if those low ones. Do, probably. At least we can know. 🤷. I feel miserable. Ugh..
So sorry Cynthia, I hope its just a cold and everyone gets well quickly :hugs
Good morning y'all :)
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day

Oh brother. Sick again. Only more so this time. Started last night with stuffy nose and sore throat. It's gotten worse through the day. Finally after one of three nurse daughters said..go get tested..I did. Results are coming in fast here. By Wed..I was told. My son was starting to get sick yesterday morning. He napped for 5 hrs! Said he feels better today. Won't go get tested. I'm thinking I got sick from our little guy that is here. Only 21 months old. He has had a pretty runny my nose. I hold him a lot. Dr. thinks I may just have his cold. My immune system is one if those low ones. Do, probably. At least we can know. 🤷. I feel miserable. Ugh..

Cynthia, sorry to read you're not feeling well. Keeping my fingers crossed your test comes back negative. Take care of yourself! :hugs

So a little over a week ago DH & I went to the local furniture store and ordered a new fridge. I've been putting off buying groceries because the fridge we have is dying. I called the store today to see when they might be delivering the new one. Umm, apparently it's on backorder until October.

But they have 2 others in the store for the same price so guess we're going back to the store tomorrow. Only thing is, the ice maker part of both of them is on back order.

Then I went online to order a few of the spice mixtures we use all the time...2 of them are on backorder.

Is the whole world on backorder or just my world?
Most everything I order online is taking forever. Nothing so far is on back order.

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

The supply chain is broken in many places. I suspect it will take a while to get fixed and likely we'll be re-thinking "just in time" inventory.

Who would have thought the good old days were just 4 or 5 months ago? :lol:

@featherhead007 hope you have a great birthday!
Birthday 1.jpg

@rjohns39 you do a great job of keeping us on track with birthdays...thank you!

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Tuesday

Good morning Cynthia :frow hope your family feels better soon

Good morning y'all :)
Good morning Chrissy :frow have a great Tuesday

Cynthia, sorry to read you're not feeling well. Keeping my fingers crossed your test comes back negative. Take care of yourself! :hugs
Good morning Debby :frow have a great day

Most everything I order online is taking forever. Nothing so far is on back order.
Good morning DMC :frow have a great day

Happy Birthday @featherhead007 have a great birthday 🎂🎈

Back
Top Bottom