The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hattie is safe and sound, thanks all. Our son took her with him wherever he went last night and failed to let us know. He’s never done that so we’re going to have a chat.

Our German Shepherd.
Thank goodness she's safe, but your right about having a talk 🤔

Good morning all! :frow

I'm glad she's safe DMC. I was always a bit of a basket case when my animals went missing...same worry of coyotes!
Good morning Rene :frow have a great day

Good morning everyone 😊have a great day

Good morning Sharron :frow have a great day, enjoy your time in the garden

Good morning DMC :frowhave a great day

Good morning Debby :frow have a great day

Good morning Cappy :frow have a great day

Good morning Sour :frowhave a great day

Morning Sue, enjoy your Saturday!

Laundry!! How about you?
Hubby is out looking for our dog right now. I let the cats out at 5:00 and she’s always on the deck or in the garage. I checked all the buildings. I hope she’s ok. She never goes beyond the yard or grove.

Keeping my fingers crossed about your dog DMC :fl I'm a couple pages behind, maybe you've found her by now?

good morning all!! hope you find your dog

Morning cheepteach, have a great Saturday!

Hi Sour, Thanks for asking 😊 I feel I'm doing pretty good, considering how everyone is saying I'm ahead of where most people are after having a stroke. I have days that are headache free or just small ones and that's great. One of my biggest issues is my leg swelling 🤔 Monday I will get an ultrasound to see if there are any blood clots hiding.

Here's to hoping you have more and more headache free days Sue and the docs figure out the leg swelling :hugs

Hattie is safe and sound, thanks all. Our son took her with him wherever he went last night and failed to let us know. He’s never done that so we’re going to have a chat.

Our German Shepherd.

Yay, she's ok!

Good morning all! :frow

I'm glad she's safe DMC. I was always a bit of a basket case when my animals went missing...same worry of coyotes!

Morning Rene, have a great Saturday!

Laundry!! How about you?
Hubby is out looking for our dog right now. I let the cats out at 5:00 and she’s always on the deck or in the garage. I checked all the buildings. I hope she’s ok. She never goes beyond the yard or grove.
I did some yard work this morning before it was too hot. It is 84F now at 9:26AM. We will go to 107F today.

I am now doing laundry too

That's not much of a drop, that's still too hot. When do you get back down to something humane like 70? :D
The highs will likely stay in the 90s until September. 80s then and late Sept. to Oct, we will get highs in the 70s. We will usually get our first rain in October too.

Back
Top Bottom