The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I wholeheartedly agree - it can be so pathetic it's an embarrassment. Don't worry, I had my finger on the pulse of international rugby union and cricket today - you are on safe ground this time :) I'll be in gods own country by the end of the month - happy days :celebrate

That's so true, an embarrassment!!

Hope the weather picks back up for when you arrive. Been so nice all week then yesterday the heavens opened and it's been drizzle on and off today :(

That's so true, an embarrassment!!

Hope the weather picks back up for when you arrive. Been so nice all week then yesterday the heavens opened and it's been drizzle on and off today :(

Yeah, so I heard, but the long daylight hours are magical for me. Living on the equator we have the same daylight hours all year round (don't like UK winters though)

Last edited:
Haha - hilarious - there's only ONE, and it's called Yorkshire ! Nuff said :D

:highfive:

Yeah, so I heard, but the long daylight hours is magical for me. Living on the equator we have the same daylight hours all year round (don't like UK winters though)

Yep, still reasonably light at 10pm right now. Not what you would call proper night time darkness. I'm ushering birds in so I can get to bed some nights!!

Well, here it's around 6:45pm and light around 6:15am. Problem I have is that I am awake once the dawn chorus begins, so I'm used to being up at around 4am in the uk in the summer! Still, it's nothing that a siesta doesn't cure :) certainly makes letting the girls out and putting them to bed no problem here, at least.

No moulting period here - the poor things lay all year - they must feel snookered :(

Last edited:
Good night, Chris - see you either rather early or perhaps rather late tomorrow. It's off to a field trial for the Princess and I. "The Princess and I" - wasn't that a horror flick?

I'm awake about 5 every morning regardless, like its programmed in!! Tough on birds there with no rest from laying.

Told you it would be pants!! It always is :sick

Have a good nights kip!

Good night, Chris - see you either rather early or perhaps rather late tomorrow.  It's off to a field trial for the Princess and I.  "The Princess and I" - wasn't that a horror flick?

Hope all goes well with the beagles.

The level of horror depends on who is taking the role of mr. Brinner, I guess :idunno

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom