The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning Rene :frow Are you home now?

There are at least 5 people that have told me they want to make zombie meatloaf now. That would be hilarious to have a thread about them complete with pictures :gig
It would be fun to start a thread for Holiday foods, a Zombie food thread by itself would be hilarious! :gig

Be safe Rene
Thank you Debby and Bob! We made it home safe and sound! Debby, you even got the car color correct...Red is hot stuff...:gig

Hi Cynthia, good to hear from you! Just yesterday that smoke started rolling over us here in Wyoming. Nasty stuff!

Hope things are going well for you :hugs
Doin..ok. Strange thing happened when I went in for a cortisone shot in my right shoulder. I've been getting them...had an MRI a couple of weeks ago. Knew I would come out with a surgery date. When I went in to see the results of the MRI, and the PA. saw how far out they were for surgery, he went ahead and gave me another shot to last until next month. Well, I'm sitting there talking with him after he had given it, and all of a sudden I'm asking him... what's going on? My head felt weird ..weird...going..going...he says, hurry, get up on the table! He had to help me, I'm pretty much out of it by then. He's saying, this is actually a common reaction. I've had several shots in my shoulders, this never happened before. Looked it up they do say it's a common reaction. ------ It is fairly common for someone to faint during or after an injection due to a common vasovagal reaction where the heart rate slows down and the blood pressure drops. This is accompanied by sweating, skin pallor, clamminess, loss of consciousness and .. he said, he could see my face turn white as it drained. Weird. I could tell he was a bit nervous. My head hasn't felt too great since. Woozy. Hope it's better by October 27th. 🙄. ..Hope everyone is handling all of the crazy going on this year. The crazy started early this year, and it looks like we're in it for the long haul. More on DH..will share that another time. This is long! 😳

Sour you need a hat like I have (got it ages ago to keep the 17 yr. locusts away from my face.)
It's like a French foreign legion thing - long bill and flaps that come down to cover back of neck and sides of face. Got it at Kohls. Plus it's a khaki color so goes with everything.

Back
Top Bottom