The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DigMyChicks

Enabler
Apr 5, 2015
Appleton, MN
This must be a pretty time of year with your trees getting some fall colors!

We already had our first snow a couple weeks ago (boo!).

Are you working today? Do you work Monday-Fridays?
It is. I love fall. I remember you were saying you were supposed to get snow. Yuck!
Yes I’m working today. Monday thru Friday. The kids are sleeping:yesss:

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
I’m just getting over what I assume was a cold. I did not get tested. All our kids are little petrie dishes right now. It’s busy! We are full and have a waiting list.
Glad to hear it was just a cold. Kids are petrie dishes, I don't know how you keep from picking up everything they pass along.

Have you had any time to do any baking lately?

Marie2020

Crowing
May 12, 2020
You're fine Marie, I figured I'd just misinterpreted something.

How has your day gone?
It was ok. A bit of the unknown going on with a home repair. :(.
The girls had a bit of a wattle clean today. The first girl was upset then amber called out for her spruce up then flexywas all ready for hers to be done next, no one likes being left out. So cleaned oiled and all looking lovely :)

What happened with Debbys day?

Attachments

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
It was ok. A bit of the unknown going on with a home repair. :(.
The girls had a bit of a wattle clean today. The first girl was upset then amber called out for her spruce up then flexywas all ready for hers to be done next, no one likes being left out. So cleaned oiled and all looking lovely :)

What happened with Debbys day?
Good job, the girls are all clean and pretty now!

I've been working off and on on defrosting the freezer of a little refrigerator all morning. I'm very glad to say that job is done!

DigMyChicks

Enabler
Apr 5, 2015
Appleton, MN
Glad to hear it was just a cold. Kids are petrie dishes, I don't know how you keep from picking up everything they pass along.

Have you had any time to do any baking lately?
Whatever I had was not enjoyable!
I just did some cupcakes and lemon bars for an order. I haven’t done much baking working full time. I got asked to do cupcakes for a baby shower because of that graduation order that I did for my friend but I said no. It was for one of those elite families so I was afraid to do it.

Top Bottom