The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby! Did you have very much of that white stuff come down yesterday? 🌨

Good morning Rene
smiley wave.gif

With all the wind we had, a lot of it has blown elsewhere but according to my flock, just that little bit that stuck is enough to convince them to stay in the coop (they are such chickens!).

How is your day shaping up?

Good morning Rene View attachment 2384227

With all the wind we had, a lot of it has blown elsewhere but according to my flock, just that little bit that stuck is enough to convince them to stay in the coop (they are such chickens!).

How is your day shaping up?
We had our first light frost today, but my chickens are out & about!

We are moving the baby rabbits into their own hutch & I will be putting an add in Craigslist today. Hopefully I will be able to sell them.

After that I don't know what else we're working on, there's plenty to get done...have to wait & see what else is on the man's agenda! :D

We had our first light frost today, but my chickens are out & about!

We are moving the baby rabbits into their own hutch & I will be putting an add in Craigslist today. Hopefully I will be able to sell them.

After that I don't know what else we're working on, there's plenty to get done...have to wait & see what else is on the man's agenda! :D

I forget, how many buns did you end up with? A lot, right?

Back
Top Bottom