The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Thanks you! We gutted the basement bathroom many years ago and never had the time to refinish it. It has been a catch all over the years. We are not doing a ceiling in it as there’s too many water pipes in there. The rest of the basement doesn’t have them either except the 2 bedrooms.
The people (previous owners) that built our house did a very poor job. That was back in 1979. They mudded the walls and didn’t sand alot of it. Everything we do is a battle here so I dread any project. The house has shifted so much that there is a gap along the North walls on the basement floors. :thRant over...I should be grateful I have a roof over my head and the ability to fix what’s wrong:D

That’s exactly it! We are by no means professionals.:lol:
It does sound like a lot of work!

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
good morning this fine Monday
:frow Good morning Cheepteach, have a great day
I did have fun, but these are rabbits I bred a while back. Plan to get new pictures. Yep, had a good time at the swap.
Called in for appointment, nurse supposed to get back to me. Sigh.
:frowGood morning Cappy, have a great day... Hope you get your appointment
Good morning everyone!

Cap, those bunnies are SO adorable! Can't wait to see your new ones. I hope you feel better soon!

I think the thermometer is broken this morning ... 🥶
View attachment 2387786
:frowGood morning Riv, have a great day
Good morning, everyone.
:frowGood morning Sour, have a great day
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day

DigMyChicks

Enabler
Apr 5, 2015
Appleton, MN
:frow Good Morning DMC, have a great day

I ended up putting in a suspended ceiling in my old basement bath... they've got some really cool tile designs these days.
Hi Bob...may have to look into that, thanks :D
Good morning DMC!

Do you get a break from the bathroom work to go to the day care today? (I'm not sure which job is a break from the other.)
Hi Debby! Yes, I cleaned my one house I kept this morning and now I’m at daycare. We just got the kids down.
Good morning DMC 🙂 have a great Monday
Hi Sue, you also!
It will hopefully be worth it in the end :lol:

Top Bottom