The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You're funny...actually DH is the one doing all the work today. He's finishing up the chicken coop up in Casper and painting miles of trim. I'm just hanging out down here playing on my computer and enjoying all the b-day wishes :p

If weather allows, next week I'll drive the chickens up to their Casper coop. Then come back while DH takes care of them for a week so the week after that, I'll move up there. By then we should have things livable for us humans and the critters. All of that depends on weather of course!
How exciting! I know moving sucks but once the work part is done setting up the new place isn’t so bad. Are you going to share pics once you’re up there?

Happy Birthday Debby! I hope you have a fantastic day!!

Happy Birtdhay Debby N F C 2020.jpg

It looks menacing!
:frow Good morning Rene, have a great day... Those clouds certainly look menacing
Good morning Rene 🙂 have a great Friday and don't work too hard 😉. Looks like a storm is brewing 😲, the view is pretty !!
I guess I did look menacing, but I didn't even think about that, since I knew that the weather was going to be pretty nice!

The rattlesnake behind that rock looks cool though! Clouds are foreboding!
Which...rock, so I can avoid that one...:gig We've actually never seen a rattlesnake at our place...but if you go up to the even rockier areas there are plenty!

Cool clouds! And that's totally what it looks like around my area too. Sagebrush and tumbleweeds. (But if you drive an hour in any direction you can find gorgeous scenery.)
Yes, I forgot the tumbleweeds...we have those in abundance too! I can be in the mountains in about 1.5 hours! It's pretty rugged here, but I think it's beautiful in its own way!

I guess I did look menacing, but I didn't even think about that, since I knew that the weather was going to be pretty nice!

Which...rock, so I can avoid that one...:gig We've actually never seen a rattlesnake at our place...but if you go up to the even rockier areas there are plenty!

Yes, I forgot the tumbleweeds...we have those in abundance too! I can be in the mountains in about 1.5 hours! It's pretty rugged here, but I think it's beautiful in its own way!
In your pic, it's the rock about half way from the bottom, and just to the left. (You know, the rock with the rattlesnake behind it):lau:gig

How exciting! I know moving sucks but once the work part is done setting up the new place isn’t so bad. Are you going to share pics once you’re up there?

I'll try to share. But everything still looks like such a mess! If I get some pictures, you'll have to accept the fact that life isn't neat & tidy. ;)

well dr is still here practicing so i'm ok for now

Glad to hear your doc is still practicing so you can get your care from him Sharron.

I'm fashionably late to the party but hope you're having an awesome birthday Debby. 🥳

Hi Jae, thanks for the b-day wishes! (And you aren't late at all, you're on the right date.)

Happy Birthday Debby! I hope you have a fantastic day!!

View attachment 2402866

Thank you Rene, very nice of you to send me a singing cat! :lol:

View attachment 2402971

Brag all you want! Happy birthday!!!

How nice is that, Cookie Monster and Val both...thank you!

You're funny...actually DH is the one doing all the work today. He's finishing up the chicken coop up in Casper and painting miles of trim. I'm just hanging out down here playing on my computer and enjoying all the b-day wishes :p

If weather allows, next week I'll drive the chickens up to their Casper coop. Then come back while DH takes care of them for a week so the week after that, I'll move up there. By then we should have things livable for us humans and the critters. All of that depends on weather of course!
byc happy bday.gif

Sounds like a nice birthday!

Back
Top Bottom