The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I've had a hectic few days. My sister tested positive for covid. So far her husband and 8 year old son are still negative. However she has an adult daughter who lives in Wyoming who has tested positive (she's favorite niece... 🤫don't tell anybody)
Sorry to read this Chrissy. Hope your sister and niece get well soon!

Good morning Cappy 🙂 have a great Wednesday and stay warm.

Good morning Chrissy 🙂 have a great Wednesday. Oh no, so sorry about your sister, sending 🤗🤗 your way. We will keep your sister and family in our prayers.
Thanks Sue, I just bundled up so no problem. Got the gates hung.

That was mentioned on an NPR show today. We won't know until people have been vaccinated and some time has passed. Me, I'm glad to hear the 2 versions announced so far are 95% effective. Back when they started talking about a future vaccine they were saying > 50% effective is good enough. Huh? I'd have a better chance playing Russian Roulette. At 50% nothing changes as far as personal interactions.

You win the "Understatement of the year" Award!
Glad you are still improving.

Nice that we will have company when you and the other animals are living the life of luxury in Casper.

Suddenly I have images of "The 3 Little Pigs" and "The Wizard of Oz" in my head.

An enclosed space is good. If I were there instead of you there would be either 1 or 8 people in the closet!

DW did that, I didn't realize it was a major OS change again. Her's hung for a long time overnight as well. She ended up shutting it off and rebooting, fingers crossed. I've not clicked on the "Install" button on the "Updates Available" popup yet.

I just hated that! If the company thinks you need to learn something they should provide an environment to allow learning.

Could be she is succumbing to the stress of school during a pandemic? It is hard enough on adults.
We don’t have a closet or I would have been in it. I only had 7 but it was a rough day.

We don’t have a closet or I would have been in it. I only had 7 but it was a rough day.
:hugsMine wasn’t terribly great either but at least I didn’t have that. The parents would have been picking their kids up wrapped in duct tape if it was me watching their little brats :lau
I kid, mostly.

:hugsMine wasn’t terribly great either but at least I didn’t have that. The parents would have been picking their kids up wrapped in duct tape if it was me watching their little brats :lau
I kid, mostly.
:hugsWe have 2 kids that won’t leave their shoes on. We started using electrical tape on the shoes, it works. One mom asked yesterday if her shoe strap broke and I said no, she won’t leave them on. I had to explain it’s for their safety. You can’t believe how many of our kids pick up others shoes and chew on them.:sick We also have a fire drill once a month and have to go across the street with them. There’s way too many kids to carry. Duct tape would probably land me in jail. I wouldn’t do well there!
I bet! I hope you have help the next time you go in.
Thanks Bruce! When you start crying and tell your director you quit because a 2 year old gets the best of you, things happen. We are short staffed due to Covid. I was able to get a high school girl for Tuesday and my teacher was back yesterday. There is a board meeting on the 30th and as many of us adults that can be there will be there. We are all burnt out. I won’t go into the details but if nothing changes I am giving my 2 week notice.

Good morning everyone 🙂 have a great day!

:hugsWe have 2 kids that won’t leave their shoes on. We started using electrical tape on the shoes, it works. One mom asked yesterday if her shoe strap broke and I said no, she won’t leave them on. I had to explain it’s for their safety. You can’t believe how many of our kids pick up others shoes and chew on them.:sick We also have a fire drill once a month and have to go across the street with them. There’s way too many kids to carry. Duct tape would probably land me in jail. I wouldn’t do well there!

Thanks Bruce! When you start crying and tell your director you quit because a 2 year old gets the best of you, things happen. We are short staffed due to Covid. I was able to get a high school girl for Tuesday and my teacher was back yesterday. There is a board meeting on the 30th and as many of us adults that can be there will be there. We are all burnt out. I won’t go into the details but if nothing changes I am giving my 2 week notice.

Good morning DMC 🙂 have a great day and I hope today is better 🤗🤗. Shoes in their mouths is something I remember and your right, it's gross. I agree with you that duct tape would land me in jail 😩. I don't blame you at all and would be right there beside you resigning, you do what's best for you!!

Back
Top Bottom