The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The weather has been good here. It was 55 yesterday and beautiful out. It would be great to see a mild winter.
How’s hubby coming on the house?

I agree, it would be nice to have a mild winter. The forecasts don't seem to think it will be, but we can always hope!

DH is coming along pretty well now. He finished the porch off the back door and this coming week will have some help putting a big shed up in the back yard.

I met our next door neighbor this trip, seems like a nice guy (he loves animals so that's a plus). It's going to be weird having neighbors again.

I agree, it would be nice to have a mild winter. The forecasts don't seem to think it will be, but we can always hope!

DH is coming along pretty well now. He finished the porch off the back door and this coming week will have some help putting a big shed up in the back yard.

I met our next door neighbor this trip, seems like a nice guy (he loves animals so that's a plus). It's going to be weird having neighbors again.
Is he building the shed or is it already done and it just needs to be set up?
I’m glad you have a good neighbor. I love living in the country. I was never a fan of close neighbors. I lived in town from 16-22 years of age otherwise I was a farm girl.

Back
Top Bottom