The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yup and already have a backlog waiting for me...

:frow Good morning Sharron, have a great day

Happy Birthday @LittleBrownie have a wonderful day 🎂
thanks rj, you also
today i will probably transplant some coleus i started at home for down here and to pick out some pecans we bought yesterday, 20 lbs, , we love pecans and theres a place in florala that we found last year that we can get them already cracked for $3.50 a lb.
yep, love pecans

thanks rj, you also
today i will probably transplant some coleus i started at home for down here and to pick out some pecans we bought yesterday, 20 lbs, , we love pecans and theres a place in florala that we found last year that we can get them already cracked for $3.50 a lb.
yep, love pecans

That's a great deal on the pecans! We like them too, I seem to use more of them than any other nut.

That's a great deal on the pecans! We like them too, I seem to use more of them than any other nut.
yes, already shelled they're 10.00 per lb which still isn't bad but i wanted something to do when i don't have anything else planned and when i get these done, if they still have them will go get another 20 lbs.
we met the gentleman who owns the place yesterday, very nice man, in his late eighties at least, big orchard he owns, next he will be digging peanuts, should go get some of those too but the only way i like peanuts is boiled and can't eat those like pecans, course our grey loves peanuts lol anyway, he runs a big operation

Back
Top Bottom