The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I had to share a couple of our babies. šŸ„°

View attachment 2501941
This one has been named Mallow because it seriously is the most mellow, sweet, docile, adorable baby ever. I'd love to keep it but I really can't and I know it's going to make someone the most amazing pet ever.

View attachment 2501942
And this is Mohawk who has such cute markings. She has a yellow crest, and a yellow splotch under her chin as well as on the back of her head.

I brought another inside yesterday so there are now 10 babies in the house. 2 are down to one feed a day though and well on their way to weaning, but the youngest still need 5 feeds a day. :th

Jae, you always have the cutest baby pictures :love

Good morning everyone šŸ˜Š have a great day

Glad your staying uplifted. I've been busy, busy. Helped my 5yr old catch up on schoolwork then made my first loaves of bread today using my kitchenaid mixer and it was easier than I ever imagined! I used a bread flour, probably added too much flour, and the crust may be a little too hard for my liking but, I'm glad I finally did it because now I want to try again. :D the mixer made it so effortless!

Yep, I'm trying very hard and on days I talk to my kids and grandkids it's the best šŸ˜.

I had to share a couple of our babies. šŸ„°

View attachment 2501941
This one has been named Mallow because it seriously is the most mellow, sweet, docile, adorable baby ever. I'd love to keep it but I really can't and I know it's going to make someone the most amazing pet ever.

View attachment 2501942
And this is Mohawk who has such cute markings. She has a yellow crest, and a yellow splotch under her chin as well as on the back of her head.

I brought another inside yesterday so there are now 10 babies in the house. 2 are down to one feed a day though and well on their way to weaning, but the youngest still need 5 feeds a day. :th

Jae those are beautiful ā¤

Good morning everyone :)

Good morning Chrissy šŸ˜Š have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom