The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

They look delicious!

Nice! We dug a new well last fall and are buying water now. We have arsenic in our new well. It was probably in our old well too but now when they drill a new well they send a water sample into the state. Do they do that where you live?

DMC, is there anything that can be done about your new well or was that all just a huge waste of time and money?

Hope you're last day at the day care is going super well and you get to sleep in tomorrow!

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day!

Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning DMC 😊 have a great last day!
Hi Sue! We just got the kids down. I was hoping they were naughty today so it was easier to walk out the door...they are not disappointing me!!
DMC, is there anything that can be done about your new well or was that all just a huge waste of time and money?

Hope you're last day at the day care is going super well and you get to sleep in tomorrow!
We are using the well. I just buy water. It says it’s safe to shower in and wash clothes just not to drink or cook with. I talked to someone about a reverse osmosis system which will remove arsenic. He is the one that told me we probably had it in the old well. They are really close together. He also said something about the acceptable arsenic level had changed. We dug a new well as we had really poor water pressure and other issues. We definitely have better water pressure!
Today has been stressful. My teacher was crabby yesterday and today. The kids are too. I’m out of here in 3 hours:wee

Hi Sue! We just got the kids down. I was hoping they were naughty today so it was easier to walk out the door...they are not disappointing me!!

We are using the well. I just buy water. It says it’s safe to shower in and wash clothes just not to drink or cook with. I talked to someone about a reverse osmosis system which will remove arsenic. He is the one that told me we probably had it in the old well. They are really close together. He also said something about the acceptable arsenic level had changed. We dug a new well as we had really poor water pressure and other issues. We definitely have better water pressure!
Today has been stressful. My teacher was crabby yesterday and today. The kids are too. I’m out of here in 3 hours:wee

That's helpful you can use the well water for washing and showering.

Sounds like the kids and teacher are making it easy for you to leave smiling today! :woot

That's helpful you can use the well water for washing and showering.

Sounds like the kids and teacher are making it easy for you to leave smiling today! :woot
It was close to $10,000 to dig the new well, it would suck if we couldn’t use it. They started the new well in another spot but hit Granite and couldn’t break through...that alone was a couple thousand and they had to fill it back in again and dig this one. I do live in Bigstone County...it’s earned it’s name.
Yes they are:lol:

Back
Top Bottom