The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Thanks Bob, you too!
Good morning Bob, DMC and IM...happy Saturday!
G’morning NFC, going to the park :) the pups are excited
Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your Saturday

Good morning DMC :frowHave a great Saturday

Good morning IM :frow have a great Saturday

Good morning Debby :frowEnjoy your Saturday
Hi Sue, you also!
Good morning Debbie ! Dig , Bob , IM , all have a great day ! :yesss:
Good morning! Have a great day!

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Paying monthly bills is at the top of the list but not sure just yet what the rest of the day will hold.
You also Bob! I hope something more fun then paying bills.
Me too so I have far less patience with it now than I did back then. I’m ready to get out the belt and put my foot down.
Good luck!
Good morning Bob, DMC and IM...happy Saturday!
Good morning Debby! What’s your weather like today. We have sunshine with a high of 56.:yesss:
Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your Saturday

Good morning DMC :frowHave a great Saturday

Good morning IM :frow have a great Saturday

Good morning Debby :frowEnjoy your Saturday
Hi Sue, you also!
Good morning Debbie ! Dig , Bob , IM , all have a great day ! :yesss:
Good morning Mark.

You also Bob! I hope something more fun then paying bills.

Good luck!

Good morning Debby! What’s your weather like today. We have sunshine with a high of 56.:yesss:

Hi Sue, you also!

Good morning Mark.

Today we're going to be a bit warmer than you DMC but it's going to be cold tonight:
Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 6.48.53 AM.png

Good MOOrnin everyone ☀️ it's going to be 79° today. Too hot for April but a great day for the boys to run through sprinklers. I've got bloodwork in an hour and I may see my kids' previous day care lady - she was more a family friend than a daycare provider. One of those individuals with a big heart and the kids all listened. She moved to Idaho after retiring and I havent seen her in two years so I am very excited to catch up with her. Plus, a couple hours without the kids will be a refresher :D
I suppose I am talented with cooking and baking!

I cannot draw though and I often cannot read my own hand writing.....
Being able to cook and bake is a valuable talent. I've met people who are either good cooks or good bakers but, not both.
Great interview! Beautiful family and beautiful dogs Mad!
Thank you so much :D
Good afternoon all. So happy this week is over! I still have time for a nap, hubs is at work and I’m not cooking tonight :yesss:
:woot hopefully it's a nice evening with little stress.
Twelve, highly intelligent and there’s a girl who is not a good influence. Tweenagers :he
Ohhhh man, I cannot fully imagine but, definitely a rough age when they start challenging. My niece hasn't been so bad but, my oldest son is turning 12 next month and he's got an attitude to go with it 😑
Me too so I have far less patience with it now than I did back then. I’m ready to get out the belt and put my foot down.
65655bc25730322e18a1592d9d23a6f3.gif

Back
Top Bottom