The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I just went out to check on the chickens. Last time DH was here he hung up a hummingbird feeder for me. Unfortunately he hung it head high by the coop door. This is the 2nd time I've knocked into it and wound up with nectar head. Ugh, that stuff is so sticky!

I just went out to check on the chickens. Last time DH was here he hung up a hummingbird feeder for me. Unfortunately he hung it head high by the coop door. This is the 2nd time I've knocked into it and wound up with nectar head. Ugh, that stuff is so sticky!
That does not sound like fun!

We are at 112F at 4pm

I like the spot though. You can’t see your neighbors and it’s quiet:D
Oh, like camping is SUPPOSED to be!!! I've seen many a campground that looked no different than a trailer park "housing development". Might as well stay home.

It is Amazing that the airstream is going to England.
I thought maybe there was a "spell fixer" error there. Is it REALLY getting boated to England @Aria?

Getting over jet lag now.
My understanding is 1 day per time zone so they should be "settled" in 9 or 10 days. DW went to Japan for work many years ago. She was there 2 weeks so 2 weeks of jet lag there followed by 2 weeks of jet lag when she got home.

Oh, like camping is SUPPOSED to be!!! I've seen many a campground that looked no different than a trailer park "housing development". Might as well stay home.

I thought maybe there was a "spell fixer" error there. Is it REALLY getting boated to England @Aria?

My understanding is 1 day per time zone so they should be "settled" in 9 or 10 days. DW went to Japan for work many years ago. She was there 2 weeks so 2 weeks of jet lag there followed by 2 weeks of jet lag when she got home.
If that were the case I’d never go camping. We have been pretty lucky so far. That’s why we like the state parks. A police officer drove through yesterday and I like that. A Park Ranger usually comes through once a day.

Back
Top Bottom