The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's incredible how far that smoke can travel!

Here I am singing:
🌧️ Rain, rain, go away!
Our dam and water tanks are full, and the ground is thoroughly sodden - we really don't need anymore wet stuff. I sure hope it dries up a bit before our lambs and calves are born. It'll be interesting to see if we end up having another dry summer when that rolls around.

The dog was very happy to receive 5 muddy eggs today. I need to clean out the coops tomorrow (hopefully it's just a few showers tomorrow) because it's amazing how much mud gets tracked into them.

I've set some chicken eggs that should start to hatch on our daughter's birthday in 2 weeks time. I have 11 Araucana eggs growing nicely and 3 tiny bantam eggs. I added a few more Araucana eggs a few days after I'd started the rest because all 3 hens laid an egg that day (first time that had happened). I'm hoping for some gold birchen looking birds so it'll be interesting to see what hatches.
It never fails! We need rain but will not get rain until late Fall.

I clean dirty eggs but I bet the Dog loved them!

That sounds like a job that definitely calls for coffee :caf
It does!

I had to take the server home since we are still not back in the building. The power supply failed and I ordered the new one and replaced it yesterday. I am taking advantage of the down time to do maintenance work...It is up to 8% completed now....Oh Boy!

I should be able to get it back to Campus later today.

Sounds like you've been busy! So you started a pet sitting service? As much as you enjoy animals, that should do well for you.

Are you packing up your parents house? Where is your dad now? Hope you aren't having to do all of it by yourself.
Well, I’ve been doing it for a couple years now but mostly just friends and family but I’ve been getting more jobs lately lol

And yeah, that one. He’s here and no he’s doing it too but we both haven’t been unless my brother makes us 😂:oops:

My brother actually did like a ton back in the spring and got like two dumpsters out plus a ton of donations but that was basically just my moms stuff. The garage and her room. I have a ton of stuff of my own that I don’t want to get rid of so it’s been challenging and kind of at a stand still :oops:

Well, I’ve been doing it for a couple years now but mostly just friends and family but I’ve been getting more jobs lately lol

And yeah, that one. He’s here and no he’s doing it too but we both haven’t been unless my brother makes us 😂:oops:

My brother actually did like a ton back in the spring and got like two dumpsters out plus a ton of donations but that was basically just my moms stuff. The garage and her room. I have a ton of stuff of my own that I don’t want to get rid of so it’s been challenging and kind of at a stand still :oops:

That's a hard job Kelsey, I feel for you.

In 2018 DH and I had to get my mom out of her 4 bed/3 bath big house and moved into a little condo. Mom and Dad had lived in the big house for 42 years...that was a ton of stuff to make decisions on and sort out.

Back
Top Bottom