The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hoo boy, I'm tired tonight. Think I'll call it a day. Have a good evening everyone, you all have been great company today
hugs.gif

I was laughing at the posts about living in the south.  Been there, sweated in the t-shirts!  Tennessee was hot.  Mississippi was unbearable!  In 26 years of living from one end of this great country to the other, Mississippi was the only place where I stopped at a traffic light, laid my head on the steering wheel and cried because it was so hot.  Without meaning any offense to my friends from the south, the only good thing I can say about the Gulf Coast was that the same roads that led south and in also led north and out.  

I totally understand...I don't do heat well....they probably would understand that I was perfectly comfortable working outside yesterday when the temps were hovering around 20 degrees. It's all what your used to I guess.

Good morning!

I agree with you Phil, it's what you're used to. You all will probably laugh at me for being cold today. It was in the 40's while I was outside getting the animals ready for the day and my fingers are still 1/2 frozen. I think our high will be around 60* today and since that's under 70, I'm already prepared to whine about it
wink.png

I need to get to the store to pick up a few things for the T-giving day dinner but we'll see. I woke up around 2am, a nap might be needed more than the few groceries, lol.

Awoke to 30 degrees this am..
ya.gif
Get to dig wear winter duds and coats! And start getting those chapped and cracked hands
sad.png

@sunflour, find a jar of this stuff. It really saved my hands January in CO.

I got mine at a grocery store pharmacy but I'm sure other places carry it as well. It's good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom